Saturday, February 20, 2010

Laptop I Like


Image Hosting by imagefra.meImage Hosting by imagefra.me

Although its plane, I just wanted it to be pink ^^ plus I love apple mac laptops! they are awesome! hehehe. I wanted the one that has a webcam in it already but still great to have a separate webcam since I wanted to have a expensive one because its much better quality and more freely to move. the only disadvantage of it is the "Battery" it goes up to 5.2 hours per charge but as I observe within all websites about iBook Laptops they some reaches up to 2.5 hours only. well that depends on the battery I think. Well, Lets just see what I'll get :)

I love VAIO Laptop also this is my other choice I LOVE both of them but I wonder if the battery is much more longer than iBook. Either way is fine! its just for a handy thing when I go to school. any suggestion? just comment me!

 Image Hosting
Here are its Features and Technical Details of an Example of a Model VIAO Laptop:

A perfect mix of power and style, the VAIO CW notebook is a slim, lightweight PC
Tackle virtually any graphics requirement with a NVIDIA GeForce graphics card and dedicated video RAM.The CW notebook's eye-catching color graces its exterior as well as a gradient color on the palmrest.
To ensure that this PC makes a head-to-toe color coordinated impression. Processor, Memory, and Motherboard

Hardware Platform: PC
Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
System Bus Speed: 800
Number of Processors: 1
RAM: 4096.00 MB
RAM Type: DRAM
Hard Drive
Size: 500 GB
Manufacturer: Portable
Type: Serial ATA
Graphics and Display
Graphics RAM: 256 MB
Ports and Connectivity
Modem: None
Cases and Expandability
Weight: 5.3 pounds
Power
Rated Charge (normal use): 4 hours

3 comments:

chiyoko13 said...

waaah.. same here.. klan kaya tau makakabili nian..:D

Vanilla_Bhabie09 said...

hehe kya nga! :P im planning to buy one in the states peo hindi ku alam xD ahahahahaah ..

don't worry makakabili ka din nyan little siz im sure of it! and of course i'll pray for it as well.

chiyoko13 said...

yeahhh.. sana nga after 3 years.. hihihi!:)

kahit anu basta PINK aus na sakin..*wink!*

Post a Comment