Friday, April 16, 2010




Helo my AMA friends! i'll be going to U.S.A this April 21 and I got my ticket already, I had been assign to a seat already in 37 efg .. with my sisters of course, I'll be thinking all of you on how much fun we had together here in the philippines. Soon someday i'll be coming back to visit all of you! i'll earn money soon when i get a part time job. I'll be using my smart number so uhm ask kimberly or diana if you want to text me ^^. I dont know what to do, i always think of all of you!!! I will miss a lot of people which really turn off my heart .. huhu but in fairy tail i'll be flying on the plane with all of you, especially to DIANA, DIPTI, ATE CHENG, LYZ, KIMBERLY, DAVEY, STARZ, ATE SNOOKY, KISHA, ABYGAIL! :D lets flyyyy

3 comments:

Davey25 said...

how bout your globe number?

i'll miss u kathy.. my special friend T_T

hope that u won't forget me no matter what happens, even u meet many new friends there, hope that i'll stay special for u..

coz u'll always be special for me.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Vanilla_Bhabie09 said...

aww... you'll always be my special friend davey ^^ dont be sad ..

of course i'll never forget you! you have a fb and a ym that we can chat dbah? uhm i have my globe but i only have 1 cp so i need to choose between them , i pick the smart kasi .. why??

uhm. thank you for making me also special =D <3 !

chiyoko13 said...

waa. now ko lang nabasa to ahh. tsssk!:( basta in touch parin tau.. ;) labshooo! mwaah! ultimate bestie forever.<3

Post a Comment